6.26.2010

My Top Three

My three favorite designers (as of today) are Rodarte, Alexander McQueen, and Miu Miu. Looking through all of their wonderful and creative shows is a large source of my inspiration and i always look forward to seeing what these amazing minds come up with biannually.

Rodarte
I adore Rodarte, their shows are some of the few in which i love every single piece.  I would literally wear ANY piece of Rodarte i could get my hands on. (also can you find any way NOT to love those sharpie arm tattoos?!)

Alexander McQueen (R.I.P.)
He was my favorite. He is my favorite. McQueen never ceased to create the kind of work worthy of a museum gallery.  His artwork was thrilling, beautiful, and controversial.  His presentation was phenomenal, and i think the world has suffered a huge loss at his departure.

Miu Miu
MIU MIU WAS WONDERFUL THIS YEAR! I ADORED IT! THE PRINTS! THE SHOES! THE CUTOUTS! FUUUUURBULOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment